Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm going to combine Friday and Saturday eats just because there isn't really a whole lot of special going on. It was pretty much junk food city and the only wonderful meal I had, I forgot to take a picture, so let's just get all this out of the way, shall we?

Friday: Again, we spent the whole day on the beach. The whole day. And since I've never been sunburned a day in my life, I didn't think anything about lying on my stomach for 2 hours straight with no sunscreen. Needless to say, I got my first sunburn! yay! It sucks. I hate it. I never want that again. Boo.  Beach snacks included more powdered donuts, BLT potato chips, redbull, soda, cookies, crackers, blah, blah, blah...I honestly don't even want to to think about that crap!

So, after the beach, we pick up Joey from work, and head to the store to get even more junk food and snacks. Saturday and Sunday were our loading days for the hCG, so we wanted to find the fattiest crap we could find. Also, we planned on going to Disney World on Sunday, so we needed stuff that we could take into the parks with us.  I'll give you a little highlight of the snacky food that we ate over the next two days:

Nutty Bars
Oatmeal Cream Pies
Peanut Butter Crackers
Vanilla Creme Cookies
Cheetos
Potato Skin Chips
Pecan Spinwheels....

Ok, I think that's it. Enough right? So after we got all that nasty and tasty food, we headed to Krystal (mother in law's choice), and loaded up on all sorts of bite sized burgers, chicken, hot dogs, and corn dogs, had a movie night and ate up! Ugh.

Saturday morning: We took our first round of hCG drops and headed to iHop for breakfast. I ordered the stuffed french toast as it had a lot of fat. The point of the first two loading days is to eat as much fat as you can, and eat til you are completely stuffed. After taking the drops, I was full after only a couple of bites.  I was amazed! This stuff really works. Joey and I both pushed through and finished our food, waddled out of the restaurant and dreaded eating the rest of the day.

 I forced myself to eat as much as I could throughout the day.  For lunch, we stopped by the flea market (weird huh?) to eat at the best Thai restaurant in town. We both had pad thai, and shared egg rolls and crab rangoons. Again, after a few bites, I was finished, but managed to eat about half of it. After walking around for a bit, we left and went to Rhokkoh's (a frozen yogurt shop) for dessert. I managed to get most of that down too, and loaded up on the toppings because my yogurt was fat free! For dinner that night, my mother in law wanted KFC, and we agreed because we still needed some more fatty food! We took our second dose of hCG and headed out. Joey got a couple of pieces of extra crispy chicken and I got the mashed potato bowl. We didn't make it through half of our food, and finally, had to give up. I had to go lie down, I was feeling awful!!! I packed the backpack with a bunch of junk food for our Disney day the next morning and hit the sack, feeling full, gross, and ready for my 500 calorie diet plan to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment