Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Taking off!

Welcome to my blog! This is the first time I've ever attempted a blog, so I'm really excited and kind of nervous! The last shot I took at journaling was probably 15 years ago, so this has the potential to be rusty, dusty, and rambling! Also, I must warn you now, that I have a ridiculous propensity for exclamation points. I use them all the time, but I use them correctly. Because I really get that excited. Honest, I do!  So make sure that you read everything accordingly. I'm also a very random person with very random interests, so I'm sure that will make for some interesting posts. Hopefully this will be more interesting than boring, and more enlightening (for someone...me perhaps?) than confounding, more like fun, and less like work.

Okay folks, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment